86 White T 18K miles 10sec car. $24K obo

rking

As some of you have seen, or have read, I recently purchased this White T from the original owner. My circumstances have changed, I am going a different route, and I have decided to sell the car. The car is in absolutely amazing shape. Its beautiful and quick! I think that I have put about 10 miles on it since I got it :eek: !

Yes it is on eBay right now, I do alot of business and have always had great results on there, but I will sell for $24,000 obo to a member on here, I would rather keep it in the family.

Check out caking1s/86 White T - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting for over 150 pics and 12 videos of the car.

The car is just too nice for me. If I am going to own a 10 second car, I dont want to feel ashamed to drive the crap out of it! This car doesnt even have a rock chip on it, I get nervous pulling it into the garage! Anyhow, it needs to be somewhere with someone who can show it, store it, or is going to keep it forever so they dont feel guilty putting miles on it.

Specs on the car:

The engine and paint are fresh with a little over 500 miles on them. The only reason for paint was it developed the famous buick checking. This car is show worthy. Its White, T Tops, Blackout Trim, Chrome Bumpers, Blue Interior, Bucket Seats, Concert Sound, Manual Windows and Locks, and Power Trunk.
The buildup includes:

• STD/STD Crank
  • 109 Block with Billet Main Caps
  • J&E Pistons with Total Seal Gapless Rings
  • ARP Main Studs, and ARP Rod and Head Bolts
  • Fully Ported and Polished Heads and Matching Intake (with Flow Sheets)
  • 216/228 Roller Cam with new lifters
  • T&D Roller Rockers
  • Double Roller Timing Chain
  • High Volume Front Cover
  • Precision 65lb injectors
  • Precision TE63-1 Turbo good for low 10s
  • 3 inch DownPipe with ATR External Gate
  • Dual full Stainless Exhaust
  • Duttweiler Front Mount Intercooler
  • Full Art Carr Tranny with Vigilante 9.5 Lock Up 3600 stall
  • Red Armstrong Double Pumper
  • Hotwire Kit
  • 2 TurboTweak chips, one Race one Street
  • Moser Axles
  • 4 Wheel Disc Setup
  • BFGs all around
I have all receipts for the entire life of the car. The receipts total over $45,000.00. I have the original window sticker, a carfax report verifying mileage and its a one owner car, and the 10.94 timeslip.

Please call me if interested, Cory (573) 450 5725 or kingsracingparts@gmail.com . The car is located in Southeast Missouri, but I would be happy towing it somewhere to meet anyone who is interested. I can also ship anywhere in the lower 48 in a covered hauler, and have done so, numerous times. Anyone would be happy to own this car, and anyone who has seen it has nothing to say but how nice it is!

100_2257.jpg

100_2269.jpg

100_2329.jpg

100_2314.jpg

Thanks and let me know!

Im open for offers.... I know this car would be better with someone else ;)