85 McLaren Capri Drag Car

jcj1407

I want to get out of racing and back into a turbo Buick. Car is very nice and basically ready to go. Only things it needs to go to the track is the rear rim screws drilled and installed (screws will come with the car) and an alignment. Car weighs 2705 with 285lb driver. Only issues with the car are two scratches on the driver front fender (car will come with some paint) and I cracked the lower front bumper loading it on the trailer. The car hasn't seen the track since being built, motor and trans have 5-6 N/A passes on them. I have owned this car twice (sold it to a friend then bought it back). It's a great car but now that it's finished I realize that I'm just not as interested in a race car as I would like to be. ----$10,900 OBO----. Only trades I am looking for would be a Buick Grand National, Turbo-T or T-type. Car is located in Moore, OK.*jesse@canterra-homes.com or*405-922-0055

CAPRI pictures by jcj1407 - Photobucket

--Engine--393 cubic inch SBF,13.5-1 compression,RPM 3.85 stroke forged nitrided crank,RPM H-Beam rods,Hydraulic Roller: Int. Lift=.646, Exh. Lift=.645, Lobe Sep. 108*,Duration= Intake-301, Exhaust-311,TFS high port heads,Ported victor jr.,Horsepower Innovations 1000cfm E85 carb,Hooker SuperComp 2" to 3.5" headers,Wilson Pro-Flow nitrous plate,NoxBox*style nitrous controller,1 gallon fuel cell with holley "black" pump for nitrous,MSD Distributor,MSD 6AL with Blaster HVC coil
--Transmission--Wilson C6 w/reverse valve body,Wilson 10" convertor
--Exterior--New windshield,H.O. Fibertrends hatch,Lexan rear window,Champion Fiberglass 6" Hood,S.O.S. aluminum wing,Rear 1/4 panels stretched 4" in centers to allow larger tires,Smoothed Cowl Panel,Tim McAmis parachute mount,Deist Parachute,New Weld Anodized Black RTS wheels, 15x12’s & 15x4’s,M/T front runners,29.5 10.5's
--Rear Suspension--Team Z narrowed 8.8 (narrowed 4"),9" ends,Strange 33 spline axles,Strange 33 spline spool,Strange girdle,Team Z offset adjustable lowers,Team Z double adjustable uppers,Anti-roll bar,FMS rear disc brakes,FMS 4.30 gears,Strange single adj. shocks with coilovers
--Front Suspension--PA racing K-member with drop rack,PA racing control arms,Flaming River Manual rack,Caster/camber plates,PA racing bumpsteer kit,Strange struts and QA1springs (coil-overs),Aerospace ac320 brakes,Manual Master cylinder
--Interior--Clean 8.50 certified cage (needs to be re-certified), mostly tig welded,Black carpet,Autometer gauges,Dual upright nitrous bottle bracket,RJS window net ,New race belts
0626506d.jpg

e7feabd8.jpg

a5a4417a.jpg