84 regal

The normally aspirated motors were rated at 110 horsepower @ 3800 rpm and 190 ft lbs of torque at 1600 rpm. Not exactly what you would call a screamer LOL.

Blistering. Actually it is pretty sad considering a 1973 Vega GT in stock form (Big Holley 2 bbl carb!) was rated at the same 110HP but with about 1000 pounds less to move around. No, they weren't that fast either.

these cars are so slow in stock form I don't even want to bother with modding mine as I feel bolt ons like a free flowing muffler, electric fan, 4 barrel, would be a waste of time. Nobody has told me if the cars are bareable afterwards or not so if I dont sell mine or strip it for parts for my car I'm gonna wait for a 455 or turbo setup.

I managed to get 200 hp out of mine with headers-true dual catback-KB 4 brl manifold-KB low lift cam-hi rev lifters-and electronic carb-totally legal for emissions and 25 mpg! I still have the headers and true dual catback for sale if anyone is interested.

I managed to get 200 hp out of mine with headers-true dual catback-KB 4 brl manifold-KB low lift cam-hi rev lifters-and electronic carb-totally legal for emissions and 25 mpg! I still have the headers and true dual catback for sale if anyone is interested.

How are the headers? How much would you want for them?

"I'm not even mad, that's impressive"