'84 GN Detroit

Danny,
Good talking to you. I forgot to tell you to introduce yourself in the Great Lakes section here.http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/forums/great-lakes-canada-area.38/ Once the snow melts, :D they have some nice Turbo Buick meets. Lots of good people there too. Post up a few pics of your GN here when you get a chance. Let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help. Not just sell you crap.:D That's what this site is all about. Helping the next guy, and keeping this thing going strong.

Welcome to the site.:)

Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike! cant wait to settle in and yes Im looking forward to getting my car into good shape then showing it off arounds the great lakes. Ill talk to you in a couple days, im working on shipping the Danko crap back ASAP.

Thanks Mike! cant wait to settle in and yes Im looking forward to getting my car into good shape then showing it off arounds the great lakes. Ill talk to you in a couple days, im working on shipping the Danko crap back ASAP.

Sounds good.:D
Talk to ya soon.

Mike B.

thanks man!! first forum ever signing up with lol
Unfortunately, It'll probably be the last. Buying one of these cars is kinda like joining The Mob.:eek: Boost is like crack cocaine. Once you've tasted it, you're hooked.:D

Good luck trying to get out...
You're now screwed like the rest of us.;)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

hahahaha i can already tell i have long road ahead of me! I dont mind cause turbo buicks are something special thats for sure