82 Buick Regal in Missouri

BigJayDee

PaintedwithPowder.com
1982 Buick Regal (Grand National, T-Type Clone) Burnt Orange with Black trim and T-Type interior and B&M shifter. It has roll cage, 15 gallon fuel cell with Barry Grant fuel pump. New Power window motors. New door and window seal kit just installed. Brand New windshield. Brand new Ram Air Intake Box with Cowl Induction and Window net

Mosier 9 inch Ford rear end with Mosier 31 spline axles 4:11 gears with a Strange spool and disc brakes (front and rear). 3 way adjustable shocks all the way around.

The motor is SBC 350 standard bore with TRW 12:5:1 Domed pistons , 567 lift Solid Roller cam with 1.6 Harlen Sharp roller rockers, Holley 750 Carb, 292 Angle plug heads and Hooker headers,3inch Flowmaster Exhaust all the way out the back with H pipe, ARP bolts, electric water pump and electric fan, MSD ignition and MSD Dist. w/crank trigger. Motor only has 30 miles on new short block and cam. The tranny is a turbo 350 with a shift kit, maual valve body and 5500 stall on the (on tranny brake)and all braided hoses throughout the vehicle (no steel or rubber).

The paint job is new. Brand new centerline wheels 15x8 on rear and 3.5 on front with brand new Mickey Thompson tires all around. 4 inch Fiberglass hood, and Auto meter Gauges and Speedometer.

I am sure that I have missed something here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

This will make someone a very nice street or strip car!

Price is $13,500.00 (Have way more than that in this vehicle) or will trade for a nice 1957 Chevy.

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg
[/quote]

IMG_1134.jpg

Come on guys, I have a new car on the way I need to move this. For the right OFFER I might sell as a roller.