6.53 @ 105

Insane6 - stock rear end, axles? What electronics? Chip, GenII, etc... That was a nice run. I am jealous. Sorry about the turbo.

Stock rearend and axles, turbotweak alky chip 23\21 on timing just like Eric shipped it, I sometimes have to add a little overall fuel then take some out of 1st gear, but that run was was as he shipped it, running the LS1 maf with just the reg. translator and I use directscan and scanmaster for tuning
Send turbo off this morning for repair, just trying to figure out do I want a bigger one:biggrin:

Wow - you must have that tune dialed in. Thanks for the info. Is the t-brake the one where you bump it out of first to release? I had a kit from Brian but sold it because I was "scared" to use it with stock axles but I guess it works, at least for now :). What kind of time can you run on foot brake? Mine is being painted right now but when I get it back Razor's alky is next. I don't think I have enough cam to run times like yours but I will be happy to get into the 6.80's. Thanks again for sharing.

it the manual t-brake from CK preformace, and yes throw it out of first, still getting use to it, best 60' from footbrake was 1.49 so have not beat that yet but I don;t have to worry about creeping threw lights either

I don't think I have enough cam to run times like yours but I will be happy to get into the 6.80's.

Just FYI Breiter, I went 6.85 last fall with a 67, ported stock heads, stock cam.

60' was in the mid 1.4's

it the manual t-brake from CK preformace, and yes throw it out of first, still getting use to it, best 60' from footbrake was 1.49 so have not beat that yet but I don;t have to worry about creeping threw lights either

Great times!!
Just curious as to what u-joints/driveshaft and rear end mods you have to take the launch. I just did a ckperf. manual brake in mine, and i need the rest of the car ready.:cool:

Geoff

Great times!!
Just curious as to what u-joints/driveshaft and rear end mods you have to take the launch. I just did a ckperf. manual brake in mine, and i need the rest of the car ready.:cool:

Geoff

I can answer for him.... they are all stock haha... lucky SOB.

Semi stock got them at autozone, I remember the brand they were bruteforce seems like they were only 14-15 bucks, probably ought to replace them they have been in for about 5 years
I could probably count the number of times I left harder than 12# of boost on hands and feet, I just end up blowing tires so I try to keep it around 10-12 # on the launch , that is my guess why the lasted so long
The one that suprises me is when I got the T-brake I was in Buick Vs Ford event and cables were not adjusted properly and it came out of first right in to reverse one time LOL Then I get to the final run did the same thing except I felt it go in to netrual so slammed to back down into drive and away I went
left the line at 5800 RPM now you talk about the car all over the place LOL:eek:

Got to give JD a big hand in building the tranny , that should have broke something, change the fluid when I got home and still going strong

Nice run Tim. I think my car is still in the garage, havent done anything with it in forever. Shawn

Nice times! what fuel pump are you using? Are you still running stock lines and rail?

Racetronix 340 and stock fuel lines

Thanks Chris I know I'm on the edge specially since T-brake and slicks now Up in Noble was the first time I ever ran slick , lately I have been getting Knock on the street(high knock) once 15.4 degrees another time I know it sound crazy but showed 24.7 degrees :eek: I did not even think the scanmaster went that high I thought it pegged at 19.9 :confused: , gotta get on that issue before back at the track

I did found out what was causing the sway, steering wheel is crooked going down road so I was lining up with the steering wheel straight which when I took off I had to correct to the left which started the swaying .
I went to HRP lined up the steering wheel crooked like going down the road and Bam it went straight, that was a simple fix