4" MAF pipes located under the inner fender

jdpolzin

I am going to need a 4" MAF pipe soon. Problem is I want one that locates the filter through the plastic inner fender where the charcoal canister would sit and the filter sits under the plastic inner fender. I know I saw someone selling one a few years back but I cant find one anywhere. The car is going to be running a FAST system I dont particularly need to fit a MAF sensor but if someone made a pipe, MAF sensors could be cut into them to work for all of us. Can anybody help???? ------Jeremy

I am going to need a 4" MAF pipe soon. Problem is I want one that locates the filter through the plastic inner fender where the charcoal canister would sit and the filter sits under the plastic inner fender. I know I saw someone selling one a few years back but I cant find one anywhere. The car is going to be running a FAST system I dont particularly need to fit a MAF sensor but if someone made a pipe, MAF sensors could be cut into them to work for all of us. Can anybody help???? ------Jeremy

TRY TR CUSTOM I BELIEVE THEY CARRY IT.

NEW STYLE Big Mouth Cold Air Kits

You would also need to order one of our 4" inlet pipes to complete the system.

4" INLET Pipes You do NOT want the MAF pipe if you are not running a sensor, you need the INLET pipe which is longer and eliminates the MAF.

You do not need the vacuum ball relocation kit as you can mount it directly to the bumper bolts. You would just need a longer vacuum hose to connect it.

NEW STYLE Big Mouth Cold Air Kits

You would also need to order one of our 4" inlet pipes to complete the system.

4" INLET Pipes You do NOT want the MAF pipe if you are not running a sensor, you need the INLET pipe which is longer and eliminates the MAF.

You do not need the vacuum ball relocation kit as you can mount it directly to the bumper bolts. You would just need a longer vacuum hose to connect it.

Mark, do you happen to have an installed pic of the set up I'm looking for? Also, whats the bracket that mounts the filter? Thats if you are going through the core support right?