4.3 turbo headers

tho
se anyone have a link to a 4.3 turbo write up. but not SY of TY set up.

I've done a conversion on a 98 Jimmy with just using Sy/Ty exhaust manfld/stock turbo/dp. And a Marine intake.
11,000mi on it with no issues. 150,000mi on the truck with stock engine. Runs 10psi all day as the wife's ddriver.
Lots of options depending on what you have.

What's up with the Chevelle? found the answer to why it's not running right?
Should be running a bit better than 17's ;)
Shoot me a e-mail if your interested in pic's or info.
~Scott
UR50SLO@aol.com

tho

I've done a conversion on a 98 Jimmy with just using Sy/Ty exhaust manfld/stock turbo/dp. And a Marine intake.
11,000mi on it with no issues. 150,000mi on the truck with stock engine. Runs 10psi all day as the wife's ddriver.
Lots of options depending on what you have.

What's up with the Chevelle? found the answer to why it's not running right?
Should be running a bit better than 17's ;)
Shoot me a e-mail if your interested in pic's or info.
~Scott
UR50SLO@aol.com

I installed a new TT93 chip today and it felt like a deferent car but I still need to make a few runs to see if it’s fixed or not.

I have been thinking about pulling the GN set up out of the chevelle and dropping it into the "T" that has been collecting dust for 2 years in my yard.

And I am looking into the next set up to drop into the chevelle.
I always liked the 4.3s a friend had one with a 150 shot of juice it was a 100% stock long block and that thing took a beating and never came apart.

Anyway I am looking into doing a turbo 4.3, 5.3 or a late 90's TPI engine.

I would really like to do a 4.3 because of the extra room up front.

BTW you have mail
Thanks
David

I'll send you all the pic's of that setup from my computer at the shop this morning.

If your going to take the time to put another setup in the chevelle instead of sticking with the Buick....... I'd have to suggest a LS1 based engine.
They are plentiful out there and cheap and have the ability to make darn good power and take the abuse with good MPG.

I'll be building up a single turbo LS1 based engine soon for a Typhoon sticking with AWD.
4.3's are finicky and don't blow headgaskets.. they like to push the bearings out of the engine instead. TPI's are primitive and don't make much power no matter what you do to them.

Had a local guy here run the same kind of times with his GN 17's and found that the timing chain was put on 3 teeth off. Put in a new cam/lifters and timed it right with a good tune and he's been 12.70's now ;)
~Scott

Thanks for the info
I am only looking to make 6-700 HP for a DD. I think anything higher will require too much maintenance.