4.1carb turbo upgrade

New topic what brand rooler rockers TD orHarlan sharp ?And Damm that FAST ELECTRONIC INJECTION looks tempting like huge tit tempting. Just think alky and nitrous with self learning if I dont like it can always run it on blow threw super charged small block ford

New topic what brand rooler rockers TD orHarlan sharp ?And Damm that FAST ELECTRONIC INJECTION looks tempting like huge tit tempting. Just think alky and nitrous with self learning if I dont like it can always run it on blow threw super charged small block ford
Can't run NOS or boost on the FAST. But I have an ecm that will.

good news on the build ,main caps and studs installed pistons are at the shop,roller cam is coming in on next Thursday and the machinist is making the torqueplates. Finally this thing is getting done just a bore and balance away and a little intake

dropped myh carb off to get wet flowed and the intake to get ported and flow balanced hopefully this thing should be done shortly. Anyone want to guess at thye dyno pulls having one pull at 11- pounds boost 93 octane and one at 16 to 18 pounds on race gas dont think I can get much more boost than that because of heat. So guys tell what you guess and will see whyo hits theclosest to the number. dont know if thyecam was posted its a 210 216 extreme roller

Long time no see. Looks like you have been keeping busy. So what did the motor pull on the dyno?

Are you porting the stock intake? What brand cam are you running? I am really interested because from my memory we have a setup almost alike... your running the 301 turbo correct?

dropped myh carb off to get wet flowed and the intake to get ported and flow balanced hopefully this thing should be done shortly. Anyone want to guess at thye dyno pulls having one pull at 11- pounds boost 93 octane and one at 16 to 18 pounds on race gas dont think I can get much more boost than that because of heat. So guys tell what you guess and will see whyo hits theclosest to the number. dont know if thyecam was posted its a 210 216 extreme roller
I just read through and didn't notice if its a blow through with a 4.1 intake or a suck through with an early carb turbo intake. If blow through around 38-40lbs/min if suck through 26-28lbs/min with the boost around 18psi at sea level. On high octane fuel you can run all in with the timing adjusted for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is a suck through lol.
Bison is right on it. I'm guessing 220whp on pump fuel and 260whp on high octane.

Long time no see. Looks like you have been keeping busy. So what did the motor pull on the dyno?

Are you porting the stock intake? What brand cam are you running? I am really interested because from my memory we have a setup almost alike... your running the 301 turbo correct?

Matt it is a full throttle roller and a factory 80 aluminum intake was going to have it extrude honed but thought putting it on aflow bench and having it ported and flow balanced is about the same or cheaper than extrude hone . The specs on the turbo are posted on this build it is not a 301 housing its ahogged out stock compressor housing wanted it to spool fast it is a daily driven street car that goes on several hundred mile cruises frequantly it spools real fast loveit. My girl freind died of cancer on holloween that kept me busy for the last year, Im back on track guys with a clear head a little more mocking on the speed daddy headers uppipe a oil tube for the aluminum valve cover and Im going to make a holley adapter plate on the cnc and weld it to the plenum, Any other questions Matt just ask thank you guys for your input always helpful . Mike

Engine builder is at Knoxville this week for sprintcar told me yesterday 3 weeks on engine cant wait have not driven car in a month and a half

bottom end assembled pistons to far below deck one more block deck and finally engine done . pistons are about 030 below deck