2015 MS Walk

Mark T-TB

car crazy from birth
I'm signed up again this year to do the "6 mile" Walk MS Event in Southern NJ.
Many on here know that Nancy (my wife) has been hit pretty hard by MS - diagnosed in 1995, wheelchair bound since 2006.

As there is no prevention or cure, I'm left feeling pretty helpless. That is why I started doing the Walk and Fund Raising... hoping that the National MS Society will be able to fund research that leads to the end of this disease.

Any and all contributions will be appreciated.
You can donate on-line at my "personal page":
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/ ... r_id=25675

Or contact me via P.M. for further details.
Thanks,

I got you started Mark.
Come on guys lets make this a big year for Mark's walk. This is an important cause and every dollar helps.

Thanks Randy, it is much appreciated (y) Hope all is well with you.

We missed you at Kirban's - but I did park #545 next to Brian's S/C 'Stang and a few yards down from "your old car" :ROFLMAO: that is your avatar - so you were not forgotten.

You're welcome Mark. The Stang is gone. I'll be looking for another turbo Buick soon.
I'll be back.

I don't want to get too far off-topic, but we'll be glad to see you back in a Buick (y) (even tho I have nothing against the others)

Got your e-mail, keep an eye in your snail mail. I wished you would have let me know Saturday!!!! You owe me a stamp.

Thank You!
OK... I have "100th Anniversary Indy" stamps, "Muscle Car" stamps, and the "Hot Rods" stamps - which do you want me to send? o_O
or should I wait until I see you next - maybe Carlisle? :rolleyes:

Thank You!
OK... I have "100th Anniversary Indy" stamps, "Muscle Car" stamps, and the "Hot Rods" stamps - which do you want me to send? o_O
or should I wait until I see you next - maybe Carlisle? :rolleyes:
What, no Tiger stamps???

Yeah, well I do have some of those too... the wildlife endangered species type :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone that contributed (y)
I completed the walk on an absolutely gorgeous day, everything went perfectly.