2011 Dodge Challenger R/T

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I was trying to fish a black Z06 in, but this Challenger came from no where and blocked the lane next to me that the Z06 would have been in.
Ya get watchya get, so don't pitch a fit...

The old guy driving it was looking over at the Chicken Coupe and reading the badges....I could tell he didn't have a clue...he was in his new R/T and probably feeling pretty bad-ass...holding the steering wheel one handed at the 12 o clock spot....perfect victim....

The light turned green and I waited for him to make a move, he did nothing, so I gave it a little more throttle to try and interest him....still did nothing.
...the Z06 turned off....no joy...

After about 3/4 mile of just cruising a long and watching the R/T who was lingering back about 8-9 lengths, we caught up to a car in his lane, with one farther up on the left lane also, but my middle lane was open still. I noticed him get on it a little as he moved behind me as I passed the first car, so after I passed the other car, I nailed it real quick to give him a wif of my Alky.....this got his interest...he knew he had a live one now...

We got through one more light with him right behind me and then the next light was going red with all lanes open, so as soon as I could....and to remove any obstructions....I moved to the left lane and gave him the center.

I was pretty much to a complete stop when the light turned green and he was rolling up at about 10mph. As soon as it was green I heard him go WOT so I rolled in to keep traction and then went WOT just as he was going around and fendering me...it didn't take long and I was blowng past him and leaving him pretty bad....so I shut it down and so did he.

He gets along side at the next light and gave me a thumbs up and started asking about the car:
Him: What's in that thing?
Me: A turbo 6 banger
Him: [stunned look] uh....yeah I got a Hemi...but no turbo....heh...heh....
Me: You need a bigger Hemi...
Him: [nodding]...uh....yeah its just a 5.7....nothing special...just got it not too long ago....but wow...you obviously got something in there and with that turbo....heheheeeh...

Light is green now...
Me: Alright man....take it easy...

As we rolled away from the line, I nail it and play him some parting chin music...

Or at least said, "Nice Monte, but why take off the SS?"

One of my sons football coaches said "Nice Monte Carlo!" to me a couple weeks back....I told him he was gonna go to hell for that....:cool: