2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know we could also have an all TTA bracket race with TurboTransAm.com as the title sponsor.;)

I know there will be at least one TTA there with the wheels up, that is if we figure out where my skip is coming from by then.:mad:

I'm glad to see such a major event is coming much closer to me...about three and a half hours away!

A HUGE THANKS to everyone involved making this happen!!!:cool:

At only about 300 miles away, I'll definitely be there... I'll put my request for leave in now so there's no excuses come March.. :cool:

Thanks to all who are setting this up! Now I just have to keep the car running until then, which, given my history, could be a challenge... :tongue:

---Ron Jr.

Any chance of a class running stock rims (ie: GN's with stock steel rims...etc?) or even better a class that runs stock OEM wheels and tire sizes?

Just curious. Don't think many of us still have stock tire sizes...

Any chance of a class running stock rims (ie: GN's with stock steel rims...etc?) or even better a class that runs stock OEM wheels and tire sizes?

Just curious. Don't think many of us still have stock tire sizes...

Not really. I appreciate the thought however the vast majority of cars I ever see have non stock wheels. Lots of GN's have GNX or that style wheel on them too.
IF there was enough of an interest I would mind seeing a THA class (Turbo Hot Air). All cars must be 1985 or older with Alky being permitted. However you see so few hot air cars Im not sure that it would be feasible.

IF there was enough of an interest I would mind seeing a THA class (Turbo Hot Air). All cars must be 1985 or older with Alky being permitted. However you see so few hot air cars Im not sure that it would be feasible.

Definitely interested here:eek: I'll have to let the other Hot Air owners know about this!

ain't it great to live in N.C.

Event sounds like a great time for all who love buicks. Thanks to all that make this happen. I would like to nominate Clint for president. Way to go dude.:biggrin:

Are there overnight RV accomodations at the track? Will the GN8 be able to TNT?

Are there overnight RV accomodations at the track? Will the GN8 be able to TNT?

I think you can camp, just no power outlets. Clint can clarify that...

Far as the car, HECK YEA!!!! You can run in some of the classes as well:biggrin: We are do discriminate against cylinder count or brand name:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There are no plug ins however they do have a dump station. As far as camping there is a 1 time charge for the whole weekend. Then you would just pay daily spectator entries. Test-N-Tune and racing is available to anything that is Buick bodied OR Buick Powered and to include Syclones, Typhoons, and TTA's

After speaking with the track owner he told me that they never charge a fee for staying overnight so will be daily spectator fee only... All is well!

Camping

After speaking with the track owner he told me that they never charge a fee for staying overnight so will be daily spectator fee only... All is well!

Thank you for getting an answer to my question. I am sure Louie will be happy with the answer also.

Sounds like it is going to be a nice event!:cool:

But it is 1,136 miles for me :frown:

Update 8.09

Still in the process of adding names to the list of technical gurus coming in March I would like to welcome Ken Duttweiler all the way from the west coast of California as he MIGHT:D be able to answer performance engine questions from the crowd. Thanks again Ken and we look forward to seeing you in March here on the east coast for the Turbobuick.com Nats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.