2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like it is going to be a great event. I can't wait till March!

It is not too late for ideas either... We want to make this the best damn Buick event ever period...

This event is for the racers and spectators... So what do you want to do or see. Speak now or forever hold your piece;)

I got you. Your race, YOUR Rules!! You can be the RRA for the class. Way to go SCOTT!!
WHOA, WHOA Pull back on the reins there Tonto!! I could of swore I've seen the word " Thoughts?? " in your post on this TSR class. Well there are my Thoughts.... :biggrin:

SW.

Nice!!!!!!!

I Was Considering Selling My Suburban,better Hold Off... I'm Sure I'll Have A Truck Full Of Local Buick Guys.lets See,jason, Big Dave,canut,bob,matt,greg,mitch,welby,jay...who Else????maby I'll Look For A Wrecked School Bus.does Anybody Have Any Earplugs???this Event Is A "must Attend"

Will I m glad your coming man, I got money on you to take Booher out first round!

You better start saving "NOW". But from what I saw at BG "Will" certainly has got one of the fastest V6 powered vehicles on the planet!! I think given a run or two more he could have easily been the number 1 qualifier!! That is one bad ARSE machine!! I could listen to that thing all day , sounded like a 5 speed!!! Mater of fact I ask him if it was. SWEET CAR!!! Mike:cool:

Understand that we are still putting this thing together, with that being said I had an idea for a class. It would be called TSR (Turbo Street Radial). What this would be would be heads-up/pro tree and the ONLY tire you can use is either a 255 or 275 series BF Goodrich Radial TA. You Can't use BFG Drag Radial... Must be a street driven with proper license and Registration. That way HP is not as much of an issue as how good of a driver you can be. How fast can you go on a regular radial tire.

Thoughts??

Or run any tire you want but hose down the track from starting line to 60' lights before every pass :) (use the 330' lights as the finish line). Or save this event in case of rain.

Im just curious to see who will team up together for the tag team race.

IF you guys dont care if I enter then it will be the team of Sydwyndr/SloGN..
WE are reigning tag team champs!! We will either use Syd or the Syclone... Not sure which one yet

Or run any tire you want but hose down the track from starting line to 60' lights before every pass :) (use the 330' lights as the finish line). Or save this event in case of rain.
SO what your implying is that everyone will be sliping all over the place?

EXAMPLE: A couple years ago my son and I drove the GN 4hrs to BG with regular Falken Ziex 255/45-17 Z rated tires and took it down the track 3 times. Never spun! NOT ONCE! and still managed 123mph on 20lbs boost! ;) SO just because someone ISN'T using drag radials or slick's Doesn't mean they Won't get traction!! ;)

SW.

Will I m glad your coming man, I got money on you to take Booher out first round!
I'd be glad to run him. I just want to see that thing on the track - still can't get over that 6-71 hanging off the back of that little V6.:eek:

You better start saving "NOW". But from what I saw at BG "Will" certainly has got one of the fastest V6 powered vehicles on the planet!! I think given a run or two more he could have easily been the number 1 qualifier!! That is one bad ARSE machine!! I could listen to that thing all day , sounded like a 5 speed!!! Mater of fact I ask him if it was. SWEET CAR!!! Mike:cool:

Thanks for the kind words Mike - still got some bugs to work out. It will be packing a few new tricks and a new tranny by the time this event rolls around.

Will you know I'm tight but I might be able to make that trip all of 45min:biggrin:

You suck. Guess this is my payback for my short 3.5 hrs commute to BG all these years.:biggrin:

Guys will we start a new thread before long about the different classes. Lets leave the arguements for those threads:wink:

This is very exciting! Clint and Jim (V6Power) you guys need to get those cars rolling by March! I either have to pull at least .25 out of the car or slow her down by then.

So is the tag team limited to Turbo V6 cars and trucks?

I'd be glad to run him. I just want to see that thing on the track - still can't get over that 6-71 hanging off the back of that little V6.:eek:

Thanks for the kind words Mike - still got some bugs to work out. It will be packing a few new tricks and a new tranny by the time this event rolls around.

Please edit your post to read 14-71:eek: :cool:

I for one will miss the sound of that thing changing RPM 4 to 5 times a pass.
Best of luck to YA!! Mike:cool:

yes the BPG is putting up $500 in sponsorship on a contingency basis TurboBuick.com has supported us with stickies for our Event the past few years and this is the least we can do....there are many great events for Buick's of all kinds BPG... NE GN/GS in Cecil E-town... Norwalk... GSCA...MAGNA point series....etc... some think we are shrinking...I think Buick's are growing.... so to get in on the monies and join the BPG...

The Buick Performance Group

when you see this line What do you want to see in your Buick club?

put a note that you signed up from TurboBuick.Com - The World Wide Web under BOOST! - Buick Grand National, GNX, T-Type if we get enough new members we shall increase the pot....

yes the BPG is putting up $500 in sponsorship on a contingency basis TurboBuick.com has supported us with stickies for our Event the past few years and this is the least we can do....there are many great events for Buick's of all kinds BPG... NE GN/GS in Cecil E-town... Norwalk... GSCA...MAGNA point series....etc... some think we are shrinking...I think Buick's are growing.... so to get in on the monies and join the BPG...

The Buick Performance Group

when you see this line What do you want to see in your Buick club?

put a note that you signed up from TurboBuick.Com - The World Wide Web under BOOST! - Buick Grand National, GNX, T-Type if we get enough new members we shall increase the pot....

Thank you Sean and your group for your support.

BTW. The TSR class is not for the SY/TY Group. sorry guys. Would kinda defeat the purpose...

Status
Not open for further replies.