2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
After several hours of conversation we have come up with what we think you the racers will appreciate. You guys spend lots of money for the enjoyment of what you do so I feel that you should be rewarded for it. This is what we have so far so here goes... Ready??

TSM - 1500 win, 700 r/u, 150 semis - $100 entry
TSO - 1500 win, 700 r/u, 150 semis - $100 entry
TSR - 500 win, 200 r/u - $25 entry
TAI - 500 win, 200 r/u - $25 entry PLUS 250 bonus from BWR
THS - 500 win, 200 r/u - $25 entry
8.49 index - 300 win, 100 r/u - $20 entry
7.49 index - 300 win, 100 r/u - $20 entry
Quick 8 - 1500 win, 700 r/u, 150 semis - $100 entry

We are still working on different things for tag team and a few ideas for the Bracket race but if you will notice several of these entries are in red. The reason for the red is because the above classes are carrying a GUARANTEED PURSE!! Another thing that you racers need to understand is that this is the BASE purse. What I mean by this is we are also working with several sponsors and vendors for a contingency money offering. For instance ANY car classes named above that run a ZDDPlus sticker on your vehicle (must be on vehicle BEFORE qualifying) will pay an extra $100 to the winner. The potential for total winner payouts in the above categories is absolutely TREMENDOUS!!! I also have payouts for certain 1st round losers if you meet certain criteria... All that I personally ask from everyone is to PLEASE support your particular race class because I went out on a limb to get theses payouts for everyone. It wasn't easy. This is the place to be to start the 2010 Buick racing season. This is HOW WE ROLL here in NC!!

More to come, enjoy!!:cool:

Going to be over TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS IN PURSE MONEY!!!!! $10,000.00

We are putting on an event for the RACERS! No club money, no membership fees, no admin fees, all to the RACERS!

Please join us for this one of a kind event! The guest list is only getting bigger and bigger. Anybody and everybody in the Buick World will be there! We promise to give you an event you will never forget!

Wow! Nice payouts!!

In addition to the big money posted above, Hartline Performance will continue to pay out contingencey money. This is $100 for winner and $50 for runner-up of EVERY class listed that runs our sticker.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: TSR (Turbo Street Radial)
Details coming soon....

The Race Rules Administrator for this class is Scot. W from GNS Performance and he will have all the rules set in a few weeks. For any info please email or PM Scot....

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: TSR (Turbo Street Radial)
Details coming soon....

The Race Rules Administrator for this class is Scot. W from GNS Performance and he will have all the rules set in a few weeks. For any info please email or PM Scot....

Cal it looks like we will have to add the traction control to my car. at least that way I can fit into a class.;)

Cal it looks like we will have to add the traction control to my car. at least that way I can fit into a class.;)

Awwww.... poor wittle baby.... It must be like Xmas time and you are stuck on the island with all the other little misfit toys. Hell even Booher get to join in on the reindeer games this time. That's ok Steve, I will hold your hand for ya.. There, there.... isn't that much better:eek: :biggrin:

Tsr

Scot W. is the RRA and he can answer the majority of the questions but I can give the short version. Basically if you have a street car that you drive it must have tires on it that have a treadwear rating of 250 or higher. So that would mean no mickeys thompsons, nittos, hoosiers, or ANY kind of race tire. I tried it several times and had around a 1.80 ish 60ft time. Anything more than that resulted in blowing tires away. This race is a drivers race, how well do you know ur car, so on and so forth. Has never been tried in the Buick Community so we will have to see. I think will be interesting to say the least..
Hope that helps

If you got a TSM Legal Car you should bring it out NOW!!!

Not a big field so far so the chance at some BIG CASH IS WIDE OPEN:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.