2009 Racing Season starts very soon.

Tony glad you cleared that up I was just checking the weather. If my sinuses clear up I will see you there. Allergies suck!!!

Bryan

Even though my car is pretty much together (and just passed state inspection...YAY!) I will likely pass. Trying to conserve funds a bit. Shame, because the weather should be great for the turbo cars.

Let us know how it goes...

Even though my car is pretty much together (and just passed state inspection...YAY!) I will likely pass. Trying to conserve funds a bit. Shame, because the weather should be great for the turbo cars.

Let us know how it goes...

Great weather and very busy track.
1st pass 9.89@139.2 running rich:eek:
2nd pass took fuel out 9.72@139.8:cool:
3rd pass left everything alone 9.70@139.7:D
All runs @ 25lbs of boost:biggrin: Too early to turn it up.
Very happy with the car leaving and driving straight down the track on a drag radial. No vibration anymore and very smooth runs. All 60 fts 1.45-1.51 not bad.
I am ready for a long racing season ahead I hope. I may go again Tuesday night if its dry??

Remember: If it rains Tuesday, then they should run Wednesday instead. Maybe I'd even go.

Nice numbers. Would be nice to see that car on the dyno at our session on the 25th. Or at the Chicagoland session.

Remember: If it rains Tuesday, then they should run Wednesday instead. Maybe I'd even go.

Nice numbers. Would be nice to see that car on the dyno at our session on the 25th. Or at the Chicagoland session.

Where is the dyno meet @ Scott?? I might want to:D

Great weather and very busy track.
1st pass 9.89@139.2 running rich:eek:
2nd pass took fuel out 9.72@139.8:cool:
3rd pass left everything alone 9.70@139.7:D
All runs @ 25lbs of boost:biggrin: Too early to turn it up.
Very happy with the car leaving and driving straight down the track on a drag radial. No vibration anymore and very smooth runs. All 60 fts 1.45-1.51 not bad.
I am ready for a long racing season ahead I hope. I may go again Tuesday night if its dry??

Awesome runs Tony. 9.70 on the first outing WOW. I would venture to say you will see a 9.50 this year, congrats.
Did anyone at the track say anything about not having a chute?

Bryan

You sure about that one, Tony? Back in '05 they amended the rule to 9.99 OR 150 mph but I've yet to see a track which enforces the 9.99 part of the rule.

Very sorry I had missed that great air. Really need to get my wideband installed. If I wire it all up, and Tuesday gets rained out, I might make Wednesday.

Awesome runs Tony. 9.70 on the first outing WOW. I would venture to say you will see a 9.50 this year, congrats.
Did anyone at the track say anything about not having a chute?

Bryan

Thanks. I was having port connection errors on my laptop so I could only record half of the first pass? I left the boost down and the car felt very good:D No not yet on the chute. I hope to get this car consistent this year and maybe win some bracket race's? My Steelers did it now its my turn.:cool: I would like to keep this motor going together for this season also.

You sure about that one, Tony? Back in '05 they amended the rule to 9.99 OR 150 mph but I've yet to see a track which enforces the 9.99 part of the rule.

Bret is right page 287 7.50-9.99 or 150. I was looking at the roll cage 135mph I am a dumbass sometimes. Thanks Bret I had a awesome time and hoping for many more.