2006 GS Nationals Race & Car Show Results Posted

Hey i think you have to take a look at your results as there 2 that are wrong .

Should I guess???

Thanks but where are the errors...

I have marked down one winner but the paperwork stated another winner, meaning TSO Final Race between Dave Fiscus and Cal Hartline... my papers that were given to me stated Cal Won, yet when I was taking the pictures at the track on Saturday - I wrote down that Dave Fiscus won???

Also this year there was no King of the Hill

If you know where there are errors or corrections - please reply here!

Thank You

As for photos, they will be coming... Had to post the race and car show results first, plus mow the yard today, could have used a hay bailer after one week at the GS Nationals.

I shot 1,685 digital photos and 97 mpeg videos...
Lots of time to edit and show between now and next year.

Looking forward to all the videos shot this year.. plus the run of "MAX PSI" with the wheelie launch....

As long as we are making corrections my name is Don Palumbo, not Dan. (TSM winner) Thank you in advance, Don

I don't understand

I took the photos and have the docs, yet, when I left Bowling Green on Saturday I was given the results and used them....

Fixed again....

Please, if you know of an error, let me know here, no need to send an email...

Thanks
Brett

Hey Don check out photos page, a few shots of you and your car

2006 magnum?

Brett, My name is Scot, I had the 86' GN with the air-brushed checkered flag down the sides and you were over by our cars taking pic's of my uncles Black 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8 from WI. I was woundering if it will make it in any illustrations, it was his first time at a Buick event with me and he would be very suprised to see that. I was just woundering. Scot w.

Big Gun Shootout Race Final on Video and posted

Updated GS Nationals website.... I have lots to add....

1,685 Photos, 95 Mpeg Videos = 1.5 GB

All race finals have been posted with photos and time/mph and the yellow light on top indicates a win, if no photo by car it means they didn't race or something happened to stop them from getting a time.

The Big Gun Shootout is on Video between Allan Liverman (Yellow Turbo)and Jerry Chambers (WIN - Skyhawk Big Block)

More videos are on the way.... Shot a video inside a 4,650 pound 70 Buick Convertible on Friday morning, not quite like the fast cars, but the sound is awesome, especially when the 70 Yellow GSX is shown just leaving us in the dust....

------------------------------------------------------------------
What SOFTWARE is everyone using to post lots of photos - so that thumbnails are created automatically... It sure took a long time to edit photos and videos for the internet...

Nelson said it best in Bowling Green... Anybody can take pictures/video BUT it is the editing that seperates the amateur from the professional... I am no professional but enjoy what I do...

2006 Race & Car Show Results
http://www.gsnationals.com/gs_nation...06_results.htm
Also if you would like to see previous years, simply change the year, meaning change the 6 to 5 or 4 to see 2005 and 2004....
-----------------------------------------------------------

2006 Photos
http://www.gsnationals.com/gs_nationals_photos.htm
also photos go back to 2003, 4 years --- time does fly

Scot

I will be adding more later... and of the 6.1L, just wokring on my checklist of what has to be posted first.

Brett, got a request for you. Please E-MAIL me directly and let me know what it takes to get a copy of your original pics & video sent to me on CD. Don't really need the editing or condensed versions for internet, prefer the originals. Won't be for profit or handed out. I am looking for our customers cars that ran there to put in our next catalog and/or on our website. I got to see about 2% of the action (mainly stuck in vending area), so it's all new to me :) Appreciate anything you can do for me.