2005 BPG Nationals

opeltwinturbo

2nd Annual BPG Nats registration

The BPG Board of Directors is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual BPG Buick Nationals at the Quaker City Raceway (Salem, Ohio) August 11 - 14. The enclosed registration form outlines the schedule of events and instructions for registration. Please take a few minutes to review the form.

Any questions should be posted on the below link.

http://www.bpgforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1695

The BPG Board of Directors:

John Schmidt
Jim Haas
Bruce Hunter
Rick Martinez
Brad Conley
Duane Heckman
Adam Martin

REGISTRATION FORM:

http://www.buickperformancegroup.com/ftp_files/natsform.pdf

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

2005 BPG Nationals Payouts

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE 2005 PAYOUTS. TIME TO START TUNING.

TSO* - win $750
2nd $375

TSM* - win $750
2nd $375

GSE* - win $750
2nd $375

Super Pro - win $1,000
2nd $ 500
semi $ 125

Pro - win $800
2nd $400
semi $100

Super 8 - win $1,500
2nd $ 750

Quick 16 - win $1,500
2nd $ 750
semi $ 250

Fastest Qualifier - $250

Total payout - $11,775

*MINIMUM OF EIGHT CARS IN FIRST ROUND.

Looks like a great payout John, we'll be looking forward to attending. We plan on a pretty large group coming with us. For those that have not been, put it on your list, we had an awesome time last year. The track is pretty unique, super friendly, we camped out at the track and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Who plans on attending? We'll be setting up a vendors booth there since it is so easy to do and maintain. I know Specialty Products will also be setting up with us, all are welcome to stop by and enjoy........ :cool:

Im In ...

I gotta get things in gear....
I cant believe its a month away It I havent even base lined the T
Mikey............. ;)

Mike_G said:
I gotta get things in gear....
I cant believe its a month away It I havent even base lined the T
Mikey............. ;)

Base Line.........I hear that. I still have to find a tranny dude out here to give me rebuild for a descent $$$! :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Host Hotel is the Red Roof in Boardman, OH. It is at the I-680, Rt 224 exit. Its pretty simple to get out here from Pittsburgh, its a straight shot from the turnpike to Boardman. I-680 is the first exit on the turnpike in Ohio. As for vendors, I don't know. I am a long time Pittsburgh native and it was way cool to change the scenery from Keystone to go to an all Buick event at Quaker. :D

Gonna be there again this year. Had a great time last year, looking forward to this year. WOO HOO!

John, we are taking orders for Nitrous. How hard you planning on hitting your car to get ahead of Dave?

Damn guys looks like i wont be there with my car,Cant really get the time off at the moment,But may drive out fri nad stay till sometime Sun

I can'r make it this year, but if there's one next year, I will go there instead of BG> (No more BG for me)