200-4R trans for sale? (Maybe)

Pulled the converter off of my trans last night, only to find that many of the input shaft splines were sheared off! :eek: :(

Maybe the billet shaft is necessary after all? :confused:

Geoff,
I forgot I have a meeting with the shipyard commander before work tomorrow (Friday) so please pick up the crate before 11am or it may have to wait till this weekend.

But as far as tranny's go, I have the billet killer street trans from PTS with the trans brake, and it is AWESOME in every respect. I did, as you know, break the billet torque converter on my first pass, but that was fixed free and Bruce even went through my trans for free as well to find the problem.

As far as lockup or non-lockup, I've had both. I have a non-l/u now (because the FAST DFI doesn't have TCC control) and a 3600 stall converter. It runs great on the highway as well. Very little difference from stock with "normal" driving.

Derrick

Input shaft or stator suport? Usually the stator suport looks like its been ground down. Is it the part that was o ring or the splinescloser to the pump?

Hmmmm...

I think that it was closer to the tip?? I can send you some pics.... I don't remember.....:eek:

Forgot to mention that the converter was stuck on the input shaft, and had to be "persuaded" to come off.. :D

Derrick- I'll try and make it before 11:00. Thanks! :)

Oops! On the spline closer to the pump. (Stator support).

Okay to run like this?:confused:

Dean-Sent you a PM. :)