1994 Viper RT/10

turbocivic

1994 Dodge Viper RT/10, A/C, Autoform hard top and factory soft top, hard mounted Passport SRX radar/laser detector, Belanger headers, custom exhaust, VEC1, Viper alarm with motion sensor and pager, new plugs, wires, battery, belt, just turned 28K miles. This car looks and runs awesome. It has been a weekend/fair weather only car for me. I have a printed clean Car Fax for the vehicle or can provide you with the VIN if you wish. I am the second owner and purchased the car here in Tucson,AZ. The original owner traded this car at the Porsche dealership where I then bought it. Asking $33,000. Please call if you have any questions and I can email more photos of the car. Thank you. 520-762-4367.

New Price

$29.900 OBO :eek: Harp top has been sold. Factory top still included along with everything else listed.

Getting the money and buying a used Dodge Viper..... thirty thousand dollars.....

Selling that Viper to get a turbo Buick...... Priceless!

:biggrin:

LOL

Picture%20010.jpg

Getting the money and buying a used Dodge Viper..... thirty thousand dollars.....

Selling that Viper to get a turbo Buick...... Priceless!

:biggrin:

:biggrin: I like that. ^^

Don't know for sure if the next toy will be a GN/TB or not. Might be another Viper. We'll see what pops up.

wow awsome. how much you sale it for? looking for a TR now i hope. :)