1987gn complete engine and trans etc.

nailheadpowered

I have a complete 1987 buick gn engine and trans im selling, this is complete ready to go and is still in the car running and driving. you will get everything with this setup including harness and ecm basically i will unbolt the trans mount motor mounts fuel lines and trans lines and pull the entire setup out complete, you get the mounts. this setup runs excellent and has a chrome turbo cover chrome maf pipe and a dutt modified intercooler. if you have any questions call me at 818-913-2800 thanks mike.

are you that stupid? :rolleyes: or a little too close to the gene pool there LOL. if you have read the other posts there are people actually interested as supply might be low or nonexistant there so its called marketing as i have sent 3 of these motors to the east coast so think before you post. LOL. ;)

Next time it might be you asking me for a motor.

ghall said:
Better question--why is someone from LA posting this in the SE section :confused: :confused:
I did not even notice that one Geoff. I guess it's true what they say about the arrogant ones in CA. glad we live in the more laid back part of the country. may be some day we'll be as smart as the dumb asses on the other side of the fields. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

nailheadpowered said:
are you that stupid? :rolleyes: or a little too close to the gene pool there LOL. if you have read the other posts there are people actually interested as supply might be low or nonexistant there so its called marketing as i have sent 3 of these motors to the east coast so think before you post. LOL. ;)

Next time it might be you asking me for a motor.
why didn't you just post it in the parts for sale section? :rolleyes:

first off it is posted in the parts for sale section if you looked at it lately and second you asked me about the setup so you are in need obviously and last but least im from south carolina originally so the remark was poking fun at geoff you guys on these turbo buick sites need to take the stick out of your ass's and lighten up, Im trying to help out anyone who might need a motor and trans because obviously yall don't read the parts for sale regularly or you would have posted there, that is why i also posted to the different regions as i have sold three of these setups and all three went to the east coast and midwest so good luck on your search and next time read before you post.