1987 Regal Limited Turbo

Turbo 6 Todd

I have been blessed with owning a couple 87 T Types years ago . I am blessed with this Limited Turbo now . I understand it is rare aside from the GNX not to mention it looks to be Cream Beige and some crazy colors on the inside . I can't figure out how to post pictures . I have to read a lot of these threads . Kenne Bell was popular when I had mine last . Man things have changed . This site is awesome . Thanks Todd

Yes very exciting time to own a TR...........well always has been but the aftermarket stuff is awesome. Hope you get some pics up. Luv the Ltds

Last edited:
Nice find.... I love having a Limited- you always stand out amongst other Turbo Buicks and on the streets people don't look twice at your grandpa car..... lmao.... at shows and meets people look at you like WTF are you doing here... Love my limited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rare indeed. Only 1035 made with a turbo. In your color maybe only a hand full left. Post pics when you finally figure it out. It's pretty easy.

Todd,

Welcome to the site. Make sure that thing doesn't still have a Kenne Bell chip in it. Your head gaskets will thank you.;)
Can't wait to see a picture. Let us know if you have any questions.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0147.PNG

Thats Cool,I found that car for Doc several years ago.Glad to see it staying in the family.