1987 GN in NC

GN_Man_NC

Hate to do it, but I got some priorities that need to be taken care of, so one of the toys has to go. Had the car on here a while back and jerked it off the market.

Here are the details, the interior is very nice considering its age, with some slight tearing in the drivers seat, back seats look great, has late early 90s model gm cd player installed in it, has heat and ac, but ac needs charged. Low option car, no power seats, windows, hard top car by the way. Nothing but rear defrost. Exterior is very nice, paint is only a couple years old, new GM front bumper fillers and S & K in the rear, car hasn't been wrecked, runs straight down the road. There are two small dings on the drivers rear qtr. panel as if someone had something in the trunk and it rolled around and made two small dents, nothing horrible. Car has new tires and wheels are in good shape, no chrome flaking. Body has 135k miles but fresh motor with about 5k miles on her, block was bored .30 over and a set of Diamond dished pistons was installed, a Comp Cam was installed too 206/206(flat tappet), trans was gone through a fresh convertor installed, has a brand new stock turbo from Cottons Performance, I have the old one and the box the new one came in, car has exhaust system on it with duals, mufflers are turbo max or something of that nature, same design as flowmaster, sounds great. Has 160 thermostat. Car came from Tenn. and has no rust issues at all. Was bought new in NC, have the owners manual, and other paper work, no window sticker. Car hasn't been abused, Im only running about 12-13 lbs of boost(room for much more with bigger turbo and some more fuel), it hasn't been ran at the track or drove hard, mainly sits in my garge. Car has new set of APC GN floormats and a new electric water temp guage and oil pressure guage on the A-pillar. Just let me know what you think, I can get some updated pics, those from about 6 months ago, but since then the car has only left for one car show and a sunday drive. Price is firm at $10,500 and not looking to trade. Please no tire kickers. Clear title in hand.

email jkcarver5@yahoo.com

Just curious of the 3 toys I saw in your pics why the GN why not the Camaro or the GTO?

The Camaro I bought when I was 16, has too much sentimental value. I have another Camaro and a Mustang in the basement. The GN just doesn't get drove and enjoyed as it should, I just feel that it would be hard on upkeep as far as me letting it sit without driving it much and I would rather someone enjoy it.