1987 G/N For Sale

my god you have a nice GN! i havent seen your car around though. by the way, did you get your car seviced at the kailua goodyear not too long ago? my griend said he worked on a GNX or a GN tricked out to look like one. only if i had the money...

Mahalo for the compliment!

Yes, it was at Kailua Goodyear. The tire machine was broken on the base, so I took the car there to get the new tires mounted a couple of months ago.

Up until January, I lived & worked on Kaneohe Bay MCBH, so I rarely took it off the base. That, & I always seem to be deployed or working when the crew gets together at the track or Anna Miller's.

Maybe next month...

Ronnie-D

Ronnie,

You know the pics do not do that car justice. Keith and I saw the car last year at one of the windward mall cruise nights. it is impressive to say the least.

Interesting story behind it, to say the least. I'll let Ronnie tell the story.

Rob

Long Story...

Original owner was a New York Custom Car Stereo Shop owner. He did the stereo install and some of the mods. Car aledgedly ended up impounded with the New York State Police for 5 years, but CARFAX report doesn't show that.

I bought it in CA from the guy who bought it from NYPD after he bolted-on a few more mods & painted the car.

I only do the upkeep, and can't claim credit for the work...

Ronnie-D

those systems bring bad memories

What!...............What!..............Eh!..........

I can't hear what you writing!

Used to own those kind systems too. Massage the back good though.;)

Me too!

What'd you say?... <over the sound of harley exhaust>
My El-Camino had 875 watts, and gerald is right, great back massage, but I kept having to seal that reear glass back in!

Rob

Massage or Nausea?!

Yeah, my daughters can't ride with me in the car for too long...

Between the shake of the car from the dual 2.5" exhaust and the thump from the twin 15" subs, they get nauseated!

Thanks!

Mahalo! I've had several people I work with comment on seeing it, 'cause they know the car. Not a lot of action on it so far, though. Couple of bites on the phone & 1 test drive, but no follow-ups.

...No worries - just means I get to keep driving it!!!:D :D :D

Keep it, Keep it, Keep it

did I say Keep it...? yes I did..

so if you did not hear me...

Keep it!!!!

Robert (the smarta$$)