1984 seats

I just ordered a set today from PUI. Todd said they were in stock & would be shipping out.
I had already sent a set of Liers to Acme to get done. Acme normally does better prices then PUI.
PUI normally has a better quality.

I talked with the guys at PUI and there are part numbers in the system for these seats as of today. Check with your local vendors as to price and availablity as PUI does not sell on the retail level................RatPack...............

I talked with the guys at PUI and there are part numbers in the system for these seats as of today. Check with your local vendors as to price and availablity as PUI does not sell on the retail level................RatPack...............

We are on the top buy in of Pui Vendors. We bought more interior per year for GN's then all other vendors combined is what I was told last year. Maybe they were trying to make me feel good who knows LOL.
Todd Bidwell is who I placed the order thru.

Good ole Todd......Well you will probably be getting the first set they had, other than the ones on my seats.:D ........RatPack....................

Good ole Todd......Well you will probably be getting the first set they had, other than the ones on my seats.:D ........RatPack....................

Probablly. When Acme gets a set of theirs done I'll make sure you get the second set ;)

I won't need another set for a while, at least I hope not. Besides I think the Coyote got the first set from ACME!!! LOL!!!................RatPack................

I won't need another set for a while, at least I hope not. Besides I think the Coyote got the first set from ACME!!! LOL!!!................RatPack................

Acme hasn't built them yet ;) We helped for all the t-type interior that got built from Acme. Moon roof headliners & a few other things.:biggrin:

called pui today for the part numbers to call a vendor around my house and they called pui. the guy maby todd (low tone voice) told me the price and that they are made of grey volure material as they cant find the factory dimond fabric??????

maby when bewevy gets his set he can tell us what they are made out of?

if they are volure then we need upper door panels and the part under the rear quarter glass as these are the same dimond fabric as the factory seats?

called pui today for the part numbers to call a vendor around my house and they called pui. the guy maby todd (low tone voice) told me the price and that they are made of grey volure material as they cant find the factory dimond fabric??????

maby when bewevy gets his set he can tell us what they are made out of?

if they are volure then we need upper door panels and the part under the rear quarter glass as these are the same dimond fabric as the factory seats?

I'm looking to find a set of these seats as well. Has anyone found which vendors are selling these yet? I looked around G-body but didn't see anything, perhaps I was in the wrong area of the site. I don't know of too many other vendors, so if anyone knows who is selling these I'd appreciate hearing about it. :)

Acme recieved theirs today. They are using material we supplied & are going to get cloth as close as possible to the original we sent. No Guarantee.
Like anything it will take time. Upper door panels & rear seat inserts will not be a problem either.

I really hope PUI doesn't send me grey volure material . I will not be too happy.

Acme recieved theirs today. They are using material we supplied & are going to get cloth as close as possible to the original we sent. No Guarantee.
Like anything it will take time. Upper door panels & rear seat inserts will not be a problem either.

I really hope PUI doesn't send me grey volure material . I will not be too happy.

Does anyone have a site/phone number for acme? They don't appear on the vendors forum, so I did a google search and there are tons of them.

Does anyone have a site/phone number for acme? They don't appear on the vendors forum, so I did a google search and there are tons of them.

Acme does not sell to the public. You can do a $10K buy in though. :eek:

OK here is the e-mail I got from Steve today:

We’ll have the seat pattern done in the next 10 days. With the deep pleats like the original we’re guessing the price will be as follows:

Two materials cloth and vinyl - $675 / set like original.

Leather in one or two colors - $1125 / set

Now this is an estimate. I was told if I want to take pre-orders with 50% down they could maintain that price.
Also they will do any material like T-type or GN style with squares (palex).
They can do all leather any color & you can pick your colors.
They are 2nd daying me a new CD with all leather & vinyl colors.

I will post it.
Here is the link to the amount of headliner & visor colors. They actually have more then this.
GBodyParts.com Online
click on any sample & it becomes full size.

I"ll put my 2 cents in on this thread (I posted the seats long ago)
If you think the price is high, well
I paid $600.00 back in 2002
To do just the top cloth panels with original fabric on the front seats
and I bought the fabric at $75.00/yd
These seats are few in number and lot's of work
I bought my car because of the condition of the car and the unique seats
The same shop wants $400.00 to do the top door panels with my fabric and my new inner belt moldings:eek:
If you want a top noch interior it's $$$$
these toys cost money:eek: