$185 downpipe from kirban worth it?

I can see where this might be a good alternative to trying to get the stock elbow off when going with a "fancier" down pipe.
If the stock elbow has been on there "from the beginning", extracting the broken bolts is some real fun.

kirban 2 cents worth

From my standpoint it seems like a good buy we been selling the same one for over 10 years. Granted pricier ones are available like anything else.

Key features with our unit is you retain your uncut turbo shield and distance remains the same for your cat converter or test pipe. Two critical features some of the others do not allow for.

We do sell a more expensive one and I am sure others do as well.

Just my 2 cents worth.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I have one on my car! For the price it's a really nice piece! Fit really nice,good quality and it includes a paper on how to port the exhaust elbow "I didn't" !
Far as performance gains I went 13.2 at 102 with just kirbans DP to a single 3in full exhaust.stock injectors,at 13lbs on a cheap hypertech chip, 9.5 NLU ac16930 converter

I have one on my car! For the price it's a really nice piece! Fit really nice,good quality and it includes a paper on how to port the exhaust elbow "I didn't" !
Far as performance gains I went 13.2 at 102 with just kirbans DP to a single 3in full exhaust.stock injectors,at 13lbs on a cheap hypertech chip, 9.5 NLU ac16930 converter

interesting selection of parts