15 " Mesh Wheels and Tires FS

vicious6

Turbo Regal Obsessed
I have a set of 4 15" Mesh aftermarket wheels with tires mounted on them for sale. The wheels are in very good condition but do have a couple dings in the centercaps. The tires are streetable but have very few miles left on them, one needs a valve stem replaced. One could blast the mesh part and respray them and they would look very nice. No curb rash on the lips at all. Good looking rims. Name on the rim is Dyna-Lite.

Looking to get 300 out of these with tires, will not seperate. They will have to be picked up locally as I do not wish to ship them.

Pics can be seen at the link in my sig. Simply click the full size icon to supersize them, that should answer any questions about the rims. Simply PM or E-Mail me with any other questions you may have.

Want to do any trading? Need any body parts or? I noticed you come to Elizabethton Tn for the cruise in sometimes. I'm only about 20 minutes from there. Let me know if you might want a trade. I have a good chrome bumper, rear deck lid, hood, fender, ttops, etc...
Steve