11.94 @ 109.8 on a stock turbo

Contact Info???

Hello!

Have a friend wanting to buy a 87 GN. He is in Maryland and driving to NJ to look at another car. Called me and I asked if he visited this site. Said no so I signed up and did a quick look and found your car. I want him to call you to try to see your car while he is in NJ TODAY!

I can't seem to find a way to get in touch with you. I sent you an email with his phone number and I hope you can call him to set something up! Nice car from the pics and I think yours is a better deal than what he is looking at!!

Call Ray 410-207-5600 cell

Good luck...

Rob
1970 Buick GSX
IRON head Stage 2
4-speed

little late
got a call from murph at 12:30pm today
someone showed up to look at the the GN
looked it over , took it for a ride , liked it (nothing to not like the car looks great and drives better than most out there ),
and left a deposit
so its technically sold

got a call from murh at noon 12:30 today
someone showed up to look at the the GN today
took the car for a ride , liked it (nothing to not like the car looks and drives as a GN should ), and left a deposit
so its technically sold

Any chance you can have him call my buddy just to look at the car. This would be helpful so he can get a better idea of whats out there for sale and condition price. Murphy's car looks real clean so it would be educational for him to see it. I figure he's already driving 3 hours to look at a car so why not see others in the area!

Thanks for any help!!