109 long block and transmission

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Hello Everyone! Well its time to do some MAJOR upgrading! I am trying to get home to the States in a few weeks to do all of this. Here is what I have for sale:

109 Long Block completely rebuilt 8000 miles ago contains the following:
Original cost for parts and labor $6500
Stock Rods, crank, pistons, rings and bearings
Champion Iron heads with new guides, valve job, heavy duty rocker arms and shafts
Stock intake and fuel rails (EGR welded shut)
Stock headers (need cleaning up, no leaks)
Billet Roller 206/206 camshaft kit (includes cam, lifters, timing chain, push rods, valve springs and ported and modified timing cover, water pump)
Cosmetic Head Gaskets
72 pound Siemens Injectors
Factory pulleys
Custom Aluminum Valve covers
Poly motor mounts
THDP 3inch with cutout
Factory Radiator

200-4r Transmission built about 8000 miles ago:
Original cost of parts and labor, $4400
All new internals (can send a copy of the receipt showing all parts replaced)
Precision “0” pump 5 disc l/u convertor 2800 stall
Stage-rite brake (not installed)
3.5 inch aluminum driveshaft

All work performed by KDK Performance out of Orlando Florida (piles of receipts)

Full weight GN with me (250lbs) ran a 11.8 with TE44, 22lbs. of boost, 009s injectors and stock intercooler. Dynode at 409.8 hp and 423.5 ft-lb torque with the same setup.

Installed PT68 turbo, 72 lbs injectors and FMIC netted an 11.00 run on a fat tune.

Parts NOT included are turbo, electronics, sensors, alt., A/C, power steering pump, accessory brackets, upper plenum and throttle body (got to put them on my new motor).

I prefer a local pickup in north Alabama but I will ship for cost of packaging and shipping.

This is a really nice setup for someone who wants to run a little bit more than stock. This would be perfect with a smaller turbo such as a TE44. It is very street friendly and runs 170 degrees in the dead of an Alabama summer. I would like to sell as a package deal but I will sell the motor and transmission separate. Here is the catch. I am in the military and some times Uncle Sam doesn’t always give me what I want so I ask the buyer to be a little patient if my leave dates change. It should take me 1-2 days to pull everything out.

Please make me a reasonable offer if interested, NO LOW BALL OFFERS please! Just looking for a fair price. Thanks!

This motor and tranny are in great working order. Just going with newer and faster stuff. Make an offer!

Motor maybe sold. Waiting on when I can get it out. Thanks!