09 Midwest Meet Pictures

Jer, your car looks great!!!! It was nice to see you guys. See you soon at the Farm

Of course my friend! It's always great to catch up with you and your wife. At least the girls all had other girls to hang out with too! Thanks for the compliment on the car! I dont even need to compliment yours, we all know it's BAD A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like ya'll had a great time! sorry i missed it, but i did hit up a car show in Iowa City for the Childrens Hospital and i am very proud to say i got 1st place in my class 1985-present. hope i made ya'll proud, talked to lots of people about our wonderful cars.

I need to post up my pictures from Saturday, there's a few good ones I have. Like Tony's car leaving a trail of smoke that matched his car's color on the first pass :eek:

It was a fun day for me to meet some of you guys and look over the awesome cars.

Here is one I shot. My camera doesn't have image stabilization, so it's a 'lil jumpy. Click on video & it should upload on its own.

I had a great time. it would have been nice to get up there sooner and run down the track. no need to risk blowing it up that far away form home.

I had a great time. it would have been nice to get up there sooner and run down the track. no need to risk blowing it up that far away form home.

Shoulda ran it bro!! From the little ride you took me on...DAYUM it's fast!!:eek: :biggrin: Thanks for the good time, and all the cool, beer drinkin BSing. It was nice to meet you. I hope you will be tagging along with JDPolzin on the 8th of August. Hope to see you guys again soon!!;) ---Keith

WHere's your car in these pics keith???

No biggie, I'll see it on the 8th:eek: I'm bringin a tag-a-long:rolleyes: so you guys will have to show him what being a TR owner is all about:cool: He already knows half of it ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)