Digital Dash EFI Integration with GN-ecu

I should clarify, I don’t know that the files are interchangeable between the two systems. I doubt that they are actually. But making up anything you want, including duplicating fonts, styles, colors and layouts is do-able. And ofcourse borrowing files from buddies and such.
The down side on the Holley is there is no current way to build the dash except ON the dash. I started working on a modified version of the one Turbo1dr posted above and it is tedious to do.

The down side on the Holley is there is no current way to build the dash except ON the dash. I started working on a modified version of the one Turbo1dr posted above and it is tedious to do.
Just wondering if are you using a keyboard and mouse on the Holley dash to set them up? I know a wireless mouse makes setting up the gauges much faster on the dash instead of using the touch screen.

Also, a downloadable Holley 12.3" or 6.86" dash file for a GN is located on my web site click HERE. If you prefer to use Googe Drive to download them, click HERE. It will set up the gauges for you. Just be sure to check the gauge settings for YOUR car so they will read correct. They were set up using a Dominator ECU.

Just wondering if are you using a keyboard and mouse on the Holley dash to set them up? I know a wireless mouse makes setting up the gauges much faster on the dash instead of using the touch screen.

Also, a downloadable Holley 12.3" or 6.86" dash file for a GN is located on my web site click HERE. If you prefer to use Googe Drive to download them, click HERE. It will set up the gauges for you. Just be sure to check the gauge settings for YOUR car so they will read correct. They were set up using a Dominator ECU.
THANKS! That link will help a whole lot, I am on a dominator. I did hook up a keyboard/mouse but it is still a pain doing it in the car.

THANKS! That link will help a whole lot, I am on a dominator. I did hook up a keyboard/mouse but it is still a pain doing it in the car.
Use the backgrounds that are in the ZIP folder. The background I posted above is different than the ones I include in the ZIP file.

FYI the DD-efi dash is on sale this weekend for the NATs. I may pick one up for my Ttype. I have the Holley 12.3 in my GN.